Labmembers' Mtg Minutes

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 6 11:18:36 PST 2001

Hi all --

The summary of the Labmembers' meeting on Nov. 1 is now available at:
http://snf.stanford.edu/Labmembers/MtgNov1.html

Just so you know, included in these minutes are:

1.  The rev. 0 holiday shutdown schedule for the lab (so you can plan
your processing accordingly!)

2.  Rules for lab storage and initial plans for a mega-lab cleanup
program.  Includes the announcement that:
ALL PERSONAL ITEMS NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE LAB BY DEC 17.
(Did I get your attention?  I promise, more details to follow.)

3.  Summary of an open discussion on reservations policies.

Questions, comments, suggestion are appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary

National Nanofabrication Users' Network
mtang at snf.stanford.edu