Mask Cleaner

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 20 13:45:32 PST 2001

Hello all,

The mask cleaner is up but  now is  running in manual mood only.
You will find the procedure attached to the system, you should be able
to follow it step by step if not conformable about it ask  Mike or I
and we will go over it with you.

I will order a timer on Monday for the system.
When you stop the system do not move the mask till it comes to full
stop, you will get hurt,  I assure you. There will be a bout 2000 psi
pressure.

Mike will try to interlock the lid so will  stop the mask rotation after
the lid gets pushed to the side.
Please see me if you are not train or used it in the past.

mahnaz