User Evaluation Survey

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 25 13:05:35 PDT 2001

SNF Lab Members:

Each year the National Science Foundations asks us to survey all of the people
making use of the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility as a means of measuring
the effectivness of our program.  Please take a minute and complete the
following form and return it to feedback at snf.stanford.edu.  (Note: to avoid
sending your response to everyone on this mailing list, please make sure that
you have removed "labmembers at snf.stanford.edu" from your reply.)
Alternatively, we will place hard copies of this form near the lab entrance
that you may fill out and drop in the nearby box.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

John Shott

NNUN User Evaluation Form

NNUN Site: SNF

Name:

Coral login name:

User Institution:

Principal Investigator:

Dates of Use (e.g. January 98 thru October 99):

On-site { } or Remote (someone at the site did the work for you) { }

Affiliation:
	Stanford { }
	Non-Stanford Academic { }
	Government { }
	Foreign { }
	Industrial { }

Number of times you have used site
(external users only. Number of discrete visits.):

For the topics below please enter the most appropriate rating
(5 is excellent. 1 is poor.):

Facility preparation for your visit:

Staff support:

Adequacy of training:

Quality of Equipment:

Adequacy of the equipment for your needs:

Accessibility of equipment:

Achievement of your expectations:

Value received for your expense:

Overall effectiveness of the program: