Process Techs & Engineers

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 28 17:40:39 PDT 2001

Hello again --

Goodness, you would think that we are nowhere near the brink of
recession, given the flurry of responses from people who are hiring!

To stave off further email requests, please note that I am not in the
recruiting/job placement business -- it's just that we seem to have some
good quality resumes and I did not want them to go to waste -- I think
they'd make good labmembers. (Please don't ask me to forward your
company info, to send just the "etch" people, or the ones from Berkeley
Microlab -- Berkeley!?)

Sadly, most all the resumes are hard copies, so I can't email them.
Moreover, I don't want to just give resumes out -- I have specific
permission to do so from a few, but others are unsolicited, and I do
want to respect the privileged nature of this information.  If you could
stop by to look at them, and copy only the ones that are of interest to
you, then I think that would not be inappropriate.

I'm either in or around the office or lab (ha!) most of the time, so
stop on by, or give me a call beforehand to make sure I'm in.

Mary

National Nanofabrication Users' Network
mtang at snf.stanford.edu