Lunch with Infineon Technologies tomorrow

Richard Dasher rdasher at cis.Stanford.EDU
Thu Dec 12 11:13:51 PST 2002

Hi Everyone,

CIS is hosting a visit on Friday, 12/13 by Dr. Georg
Schulze-Icking and Dr. Harald Seidl of Infineon
Technologies, Munich.

We'd like to invite you to come to their informal
lunch-presentation about Infineon's work and
interests in device and process modeling, high-k
dielectric materials, and related topics.

This is in the Linvill Room, CIS 101, from 12:15 pm.
We've ordered Chinese food.  Please let Maureen Rochford
know if you think you can come (maureen at cis, 5-3627).

Richard
Richard B. Dasher, Ph.D.
TEL 1-650-725-3621            Stanford University

Executive Director, Center for Integrated Systems
FAX 1-650-725-0991        http://cis.stanford.edu

Director,    US-Asia Technology Management Center
FAX 1-650-725-9974       http://asia.stanford.edu