Changing temp.

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 4 10:59:09 PST 2002

Hello all,

I had made the mistake of oking the change of the temp on the 110 oven
in the litho area for one member. I learned that cost other members some
head ache and misproccessing. I apologize for that.  Also recently few
members brought to my attention that rules are not being followed at
night. It is every ones responsibility to be very careful and take all
the measure to prevent accidents. we are all part of  a community and we
all need to follow the rules and policies  and that  is the only way.

No one should change or adjust the oven temperature including the singe
oven.
If there  is a need for some nonstandard processing,
please come and see me.

mahnaz