mixed up chemical

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 4 16:23:11 PST 2002

People, people

I hate to lecture....so lets start from step one, do we all know every
little thing we  do in the lab effect some one else or their work.? If
this is true, why do I come across things like this? This afternoon we
found the bottle of 220-7 resist in the cabinet the one that says for
manual dispense only we noticed is not as viscous as should be, thanks
to Pierre's help we ran a wafer with that resist and there is 3612
resist in there. I am not really sure what has happened  ,but if you
were combining the left over resist that should go to the correct
bottle.
I will look in to the manual dispense bottle issue and let you know how
we will be handling it.  Mean while I have this bottle of resist if any
one has a need for it for simple resist coverage which is not critical,
let me know and you are welcome to it..

mahnaz