Hard planarization layer

Srikanth Ganesan sganesan at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 5 10:45:13 PST 2002

Dear lab members,

I want to know if anyone of you have experience with planarization. I
would like the final thickness of the planarization layer to be about
50-60nm. (either direct spinning or spinning and etch back). The surface
has to be very smooth and the planarization layer has to be very very
hard( I want to scan a read head in contact with the surface). I would
really appreciate if you could help me with this. Or if you know of
someone who would be able to help, please let me know. Thanks

Srikanth

Srikanth Ganesan                       PH:(RES) 650-852 9989
2179 Williams St,                      Email:sganesan at leland.stanford.edu
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1417               PH:(OFF) 650-724 4582