SVGtrack 2 up date

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 6 15:59:49 PST 2002

Hello all,

I like to let you know that SVG track 2 is up on dispense one (1) ONLY.
I worked on the track a while today and uniformity looks very good.
Recipes 7 for 1 um and 8 for 1.6 um are to be used only and the
thickness on both recopies  ARE about +/- 150 A of the target. As usual
run one or two dummies as it is hard to spray these nozzles with
Acetone.

PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME THE TRACK 2 IS THE DUPLICATION OF TRACK 1. DO NOT
GO TO OTHER DISPENSES (2 AND 3), THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT RESIST. i
WILL RELEASE MORE INFORMATION AS I GET MORE TIME ON THE SYSTEM.

The new sensor is on the order so the issue with the sensitivity with
glass wafers should resolve with in few weeks.

You are responsible to check the carboy under the cover and pump it if
necessary.

If it  has been a while for you to use the track see me, Uli, Mike or
Mario and we go over the changes.

Comments and suggestions are welcome as usual.

mahnaz