REMINDER: Gary Bordonaro from CNF - Cornell will visit SNF Friday 3-1-2002

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 28 12:23:15 PST 2002

Greetings:

Gary Bordonaro and Mike Skvarla from Cornell University, Cornell
Nanofabrication Facility will be visiting SNF tomorrow Friday March 1,
2002.  Gary Bordonaro is a Photolithography Process Engineer and Mike
Skvarla is the Outside User Program manager for CNF.

Below is an informal schedule of events.  Please join us for general
discussions about Ebeam and Optical Photolithography Processes we can
share between centers, and other interesting topics as they come up.

This meeting is the result of extended discussions with CNF staff and
myself during my visit to Cornell University in January, where we began
discussions to seek methods to improve communications and sharing of
process information between NUNN Centers.  This is intended to be a
means to aid in process development and to enable developing continuing
collaborations between lab members between all NUNN facilities.

Schedule for Gary Bordonaro's Visit to SNF:

Meet and Greet    9:00 - 9:15
Lab and Cleanroom Tour   9:20 - 10:15

General Discussions:            10:30 -11:30
Meeting in  Room CIS 201
Everyone is invited to attend if interested.

Lunch in Palo Alto  12:00 - 1:30

Afternoon Individual and One-on-One Discussions:
Meeting in  Room CIS 201  2:00 - 4:00

Please sign up on the sheet posted in my office, CIS 31

2:00 - 2:30    "Sergey Babin" <sbabin at softsrv.com>

Thank you,

James Conway
725-7075