Loss of humidity control in photo

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 28 15:56:54 PST 2002

Hello all,

I have been notified that Cogen plant will be performing their annual
Maintenance on the
pumps which supply the cooling for our humidity control in the photo
area. The system will be down from 0700 on Friday, 3/1/02, through 1200
on Tuesday, 3/5/02. In addition to this, on Saturday, 3/2/02, from 0700
through 1700, steam heating to the building will be lost. This action
will also affect temperature/humidity control.
I strongly suggest try to use the YEs oven and spin the resist tonight
if you can, other wise only do non critical layers.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause

Mahnaz