up date

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 3 16:51:23 PST 2002

Hello all,

The SVG track #1 is up and all the standard recipes have been
calibrated. One thing you need to be aware of is the carboy under the
track is a one gallon one till Friday so you need to check that often so
it will not over flow, That will cause evacuation. This is temporary
till Friday.
Manually running your wafers through the prime station on the SVG coater
is not allowed any more,  please see me if you have  any concern
regarding that.

All the hot plate in the litho area has been calibrated and the spec is
+/- 2 degree.

If you have started putting items in to your bins, use the label maker
and make your name/ log in name and that  goes under the bin # please.

I am trying to do some testing on KS and the YES prime oven., and have
the prime oven available to you as soon as possible.  All the equipment
in the litho area are up and waiting for you.

Happy new year to all,

mahnaz