DUV -248 nm

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 9 11:03:27 PDT 2002

Hello all,

It is my pleasure to let you know that there will be a class on DUV-248
nm on Thursday 10/24/02  at 2 pm in Auditorium in CIS extension.
The class will be given by Dr. Frank Yaghmaie of shipley and will cover:

Short discussion of I- line resist
DUV-248 nm lithography.
Material aspects of polymers, photo acid generators, quenchers and what
type of solvents used for 248 nm resists.
Families of DUV resists, high and low activation formulations.
Bi-  layer lithography.
use of bottom anti reflective coating.

Let me know if you like any other topic to be discuss at this class and
I will pass it down to Dr. Yaghmaie.

mahnaz