Get your surveys in!!!

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 9 13:29:25 PDT 2002

Greetings Labmembers!

We've got a bunch of surveys in (thanks!) and the feedback so far has
been interesting and helpful...  However, we are a loooong way away from
attaining the NSF goal of 75% user feedback.  As we are approaching our
last year of NSF funding and hoping for renewal for next year, it is
extremely important that we make every attempt to achieve this and the
many other goals set forth by NSF.

Isn't the financial future and national reputation of the Stanford
Nanofab (not to mention, a chance of free lunch at Joe & Jill's) worth a
few minutes of your time?

Please, please, please send in your surveys!

Thanks for your time --

Mary
National Nanofabrication Users' Network
mtang at snf.stanford.edu