We have WINNERS!!!

Janine Hannibal jhannibal at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 18 14:52:15 PDT 2002

CONGRATULATIONS!

The following SNF Survey Winners will each receive a $10.00 gift
certificate to Stanford's world famous BYTES Cafe located in the Packard
building.

The Winners are:

rajesh
farhat
lwpan
auber
gu
wittbrod
gigi
qwang
ehkim
trevor

(Please see me to claim your certificate.)

THERE'S ONE MORE CHANCE TO WIN!

We are still accepting surveys! Please either email or hand in your survey
to me. The next drawing for gift certificates will be held on Thursday,
OCTOBER 31st. (If you've already handed in your survey, you are still
eligible to win.)

DON'T MISS OUT!  Get your surveys to me as soon as you can!

Thanks for all your cooperation!

--
Janine Hannibal
Lab Services Administrator