Metallization

Radha Nagarajan rNagarajan at infinera.com
Fri Sep 13 15:58:10 PDT 2002

Hi,

I was hoping to get some help from you out there. We are looking for a
service to metallize an 8" Si wafer with Pt/Au.

Any help or web links would be useful.

Thank you.

Radha Nagarajan.
Infinera Confidential:
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity, to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure by applicable law or court order.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail at the above address and delete all copies of this message from your computer systems.  Thank you.