paper available Re: Wet etching of Si (110)

Dan Grupp grupp at snowmass.Stanford.EDU
Thu Apr 3 18:52:50 PST 2003

A number of people expressed interest in the paper below, so i've xeroxed
a copy and hung it on the board in the hallway next to the SNF papers
board. feel free to xerox it and rehang for others. hope it is of use.
-dan