Metal dep help

Anthony Flannery afflannery at attbi.com
Fri Apr 18 10:57:40 PDT 2003

Rajesh,

I had good step coverage results with Al using a heavy DC bias sputter
deposition at Lance Goddard. If you mention me he will remember what he did.
They have to reconfigure a machine to do the dep so the turnaround can take
a week to 10 days based on their current work flow. In order to prevent
surface damage, I had him hold the DC bias until the first 50 nm had been
deposited.
http://www.lgafilms.com/

Good luck
Tony Flannery