Metal dep help

Jason Reid jreid at
Fri Apr 18 16:41:25 PDT 2003

Other options:

1) Going with a low pressure deposition with high power may at least
   get you a decent contact for your geometry (1.8-2.0 mTorr).  Keep
   the power high.
2) Al reflow during dep above 400C.  Ti wetting layer helps.
3) Bias sputtering at Seaway Semiconductor in Livermore (
   or UHV Sputtering in San Jose.
4) If you want to go the CVD route, Seaway can again help.  Go with
   a sputtered TiN or Ti/TiN liner followed by CVD W deposition.

Good luck,