Metal dep help

Jason Reid jreid at silecs.com
Fri Apr 18 16:41:25 PDT 2003

Rajesh,

Other options:

1) Going with a low pressure deposition with high power may at least
   get you a decent contact for your geometry (1.8-2.0 mTorr).  Keep
   the power high.
2) Al reflow during dep above 400C.  Ti wetting layer helps.
3) Bias sputtering at Seaway Semiconductor in Livermore (www.seawaysemi.com)
   or UHV Sputtering in San Jose.
4) If you want to go the CVD route, Seaway can again help.  Go with
   a sputtered TiN or Ti/TiN liner followed by CVD W deposition.

Good luck,
Jason