I VERY MUCH WANT TO IMMIGRATE FROM RUSSIA!!!

Margo margo20 at fromru.com
Mon Apr 21 09:14:05 PDT 2003

I VERY MUCH WANT TO IMMIGRATE FROM RUSSIA!!!

HELLO! MY NAME IS MARGO AND I VERY MUCH WANT TO IMMIGRATE FROM RUSSIA IN ANY OF THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE OR IN THE USA, PLEASE, I BEG YOU HELP ME IN IT! I THINK TO YOU IT IS POSSIBLE WILL BE REDUCED TO ME ON 1 DOLLAR! SIMPLY I VERY MUCH WANT TO LEAVE FROM RUSSIA AND FOR ME ARE NECESSARY MONEY! I WORK, BUT THAT MONEY WHICH TO ME PAY CATASTROPHICALLY DOES NOT SUFFICE! PLEASE HELP! 50000 DOLLARS TO LEAVE FROM THE COUNTRY ARE NECESSARY FOR ME AT LEAST AND TO LOCATE IN THE NEW COUNTRY! IF 50 THOUSAND PERSON WILL BE REDUCED ON 1 DOLLAR IT BECOMES THE REALITY AND IF YOU VERY GENEROUS PERSON YOU WILL NOT REGRET 2 OR 5 DOLLARS!

IF AT YOU IS WM THE PURSE I THINK YOU CAN SEND ME EVEN 1 DOLLAR
NUMBER OF MY WEBMONEY-PURSE: Z462586896018
P.S. PLEASE HELP ME, I ASK YOU, IT IS LAST OPPORTUNITY

BEFOREHAND THANKS.
IF THIS LETTER HAS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU TIME THAT I ASK ME TO EXCUSE