Job Postings

Mary Tang mtang at
Mon Aug 11 08:53:36 PDT 2003

Greetings labmembers --

As some of you know, we maintain an informal (and somewhat discreet)
database of open jobs and resumes.  Although we at SNF certainly don't
want to get into the job placement business, we do like to see our
friends gainfully employed, preferably here at SNF.   In response to
some recent requests, we will be listing job openings posted by SNF
labmembers.  If you are interested, please check out the jobs webpage

If you are interested in having a job posted here, please send me an
email with your description.

Thanks for your attention --

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network