Lab Cleanup for Shutdown

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 4 16:42:27 PST 2003

Greetings labmembers --

Just a reminder for old-timers and announcement for newbies...  There
will be a lab cleanup coinciding with the shutdown.  There will be much
work done by our industrious maintenance and facilities folks during the

shutdown while the rest of us are (guiltily) enjoying our time off.
Things will be moved around, tables and shelves will be covered.  In
deference to our friends in maintenance and facilities, everything must
be cleared off surfaces.  Please think of this as a great opportunity to

start the new year fresh.  So, we ask the following.

By Thursday, December 18:

1.  Please store ALL personal items in your lab bin or remove them from
the lab.  This includes cassette boxes, wafer boxes, wafer carriers,
"tool" boxes and any other personal labware or other items.  PLEASE
CLEAR "WIP" SHELVES!  Any items left outside of personal bins on Friday,

Dec. 19, may be reclaimed for community use.  (Remember, there is plenty

of storage available just outside the lab, in the CAD room.)

2.  Please remove personal belongings from your gowning room hanger and
place your bunnysuit into the laundry when you are done for the year.
All bunnysuits will be collected for laundry on Friday, Dec. 19.  Any
personal items (lab glasses, etc.) left on hangers may be reclaimed for
community use.

Thanks for your attention,

Your SNF staff, at your service

National Nanofabrication Users' Network