Litho up date

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 14 15:48:12 PST 2003

Hello all,

I am very pleased to announce that the Karl Suss1 is up and running. I
have ran quiet few tests and I was able to resolve  1 um line and space
with vacuum recipe with minimal effort ( Post Exposure is a must). The
new chuck has been modified  and now  there is a drawer between two Karl
suss that extra chucks ad mask holders should  be kept there.

Please note that there are no reason to touch the power supply on the
KS1 as the power supply for now only has the 365 nm  and the intensity
of the lamp is 15 mv/cm2. The DUV is not installed and the lamp housing
is not here yet.

You are responsible to report any issues and problems with the system
and yellow light it even if the system has been  yellow lighted  for
other  problems.
Your name all should have been transferred to the KS1 if you are
qualified on KS2 if  you can not enable the KS1 send a gentle and kind
email to John Shott.

Please take a good care of all the systems in the lab as I like to
believe all of you have good intention.
Have a happy Valentine's Day
and a holiday