Training

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 25 16:17:58 PST 2003

Hello all,

I am happy to let you all know that Chad Brubaker the staff engineer
from Electronic Vision will be here on Thursday 2/27.
We will have the introduction to EV bonder around 9:30 in the morning in
the lab. If you are requesting/planning  bond training  in near future,
I strongly suggest to attend this session. The afternoon will be spend
on EV aligner training  at about 2:15 pm.  If you need back side, front
side training or any other question please come  by at that time.

See you
mahnaz