Transparency mask update

Neville Mehenti nmehenti at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 5 12:57:08 PST 2003

Hello SNF Users,
For those who have been making transparency masks on mylar from Linotext,
you should know that they no longer make films for such purposes (not sure
why they stopped).
Anyway, they referred me to a company called MediaMorphosis in Mountain
View.  They have a 3600 dpi printer for printing masks and it is about $20
per transparency.  They prefer eps files, but can also work with other
files (such as Illustrator).  I recently had a mask printed by them, and my
20 um features looked sharp under a microscope.
Their phone # is 650-938-0150, and they can deliver to Stanford.
Hope this helps,
Neville