Transparency mask update

Arjang Hassibi arjang at Stanford.EDU
Wed Mar 5 14:58:07 PST 2003

Hi all,

Reagrding mylar masks, there is another company which has the same
services as Linotext (or possibly MediaMorphosis) called ArtnetPro. I have
worked with them and their masks have very good quality (originaly
printed for PCB application). They are loacted at San Jose (408)954-8383,
and they can deliver to SNF as well.

Best,
Arjang

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Neville Mehenti wrote:

> Hello SNF Users,
> For those who have been making transparency masks on mylar from Linotext,
> you should know that they no longer make films for such purposes (not sure
> why they stopped).
> Anyway, they referred me to a company called MediaMorphosis in Mountain
> View.  They have a 3600 dpi printer for printing masks and it is about $20
> per transparency.  They prefer eps files, but can also work with other
> files (such as Illustrator).  I recently had a mask printed by them, and my
> 20 um features looked sharp under a microscope.
> Their phone # is 650-938-0150, and they can deliver to Stanford.
> Hope this helps,
> Neville

Arjang Hassibi

Office: