Request

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 6 11:33:45 PST 2003

Hello all,

It has been a while that most morning Uli, Henry and I  clean up
beakers, containers from wbgeneral at Headway bench. We really like to
keep the litho cassettes  KOH free. I have asked Uli  to order little
baskets  for the piece developing for the headway bench area and there
are many beakers and containers under the table where the hot plates
(next to headway) are so I do not understand why is this happening?!?!

Second request is that every morning staff picks up used gloves, wipes,
cassettes that are not back in the box and things left all over the
place.  I like to remind everyone   "this is a shared facility"   and
every one is responsible for cleanliness of the lab. There are Four
trash cans in Litho area, please use them.

AND PLEASE DO NOT STICK YOUR TAPES ALL OVER THE TABLES,  I
AM TIRED OF CLEANING THEM.
Suggestion and comments are welcome as usual.

mahnaz