Scheduled coral downtime

Mike Bell mikebell at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 20 12:35:27 PST 2003

SNF Lab Members:

This Friday, March 21, we are planning to take the Coral system down in
order to replace a CPU in one of the servers. This downtime is scheduled
to start at 8 a.m. and we expect to be back on-line at 10 a.m.

We expect to issue an equipment "all on" so that work in the lab will be

minimally disturbed and hope that you will all quickly enable equipment
once
normal coral operations are restored.

While e-mail receipt and delivery on the mail server will not be
affected,  you will not be able to access your messages until the
maintenance is done.

Thanks for your continued support,

Mike