how to hang your "booties" on your lab coat

Sharleen Beckwith beckwith at cis.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 3 13:29:24 PST 2003

Dear Fellow Lab Users:

Your "booties" should never touch your lab coat, and they should
definitely NEVER touch the lab coat hanging next to yours.

Please snap your "booties" to the sleeve of your lab coat. If there
are no snaps on the sleeve put the "booties" in the leg of your lab
coat and tie them in there.

I keep finding other peoples "booties" hanging on the hanger hook
(!), or snapped to the neck of their lab coat, rubbing on MY lab
coat. Your booties are NOT clean. Please stop doing this. I do not
want your dirt on my lab coat. This makes me have to get a whole new
suit, and you know what a pain that is. It also makes me REALLY
crabby.

Please stop hanging your "booties" on your lab coat incorrectly.
Please stop doing this.

Thank you.
--
Mr. Bush "calls his biggest fundraisers Rangers and Pioneers.

But today, we stand together with thousands
in Burlington, Vermont and tens of thousands more,
standing with us right now in every state in this nation.
And we call ourselves, simply, Americans."

Howard Dean, M. D., June 23, 2003
http://www.deanforamerica.com/