SNF Job Posting

Mary Tang mtang at
Tue Nov 4 12:19:50 PST 2003

Greetings Labmembers:

We'd like to bring something to your attention...  We’ve just posted a
job at SNF for the following position:   “Science and Engineering
Associate:  Etch Maintenance”.  Yes, Len is finally escaping us and will
be taking a well-deserved retirement up in the mountains.   Which leaves
us in the position of trying to find a successor (not a "replacement",
since as we all know, Len is irreplaceable).

We’d like to ask your help:  if you know someone or know of someone who
is qualified, skilled, and (very importantly) with whom you like to work
with, please have him/her contact Dick Crane.  The job description is
posted at the Stanford HR website under the job code:  #004219 and is
linked through the SNF home page.

Thanks for your attention,

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network