Need your help for tool status

Sharleen Beckwith beckwith at cis.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 14 16:07:43 PST 2003

I AGREE!!! Nothing like showing up for your reservation to find a piece
of equipment that does not work, which was clearly broken during the last
persons reservation and they just walked away. This is particularly
irritating when there is a time limit on the machine and half of the
reservation is taken up waiting for the equipment to be repaired.

Sharleen