New Staff Member

Mary Tang mtang at
Thu Oct 2 11:10:15 PDT 2003

Greetings Labmembers!

Please join me in welcoming Colby Bellew to our SNF staff!  He is
working in the litho area as process engineer, focusing initially on
wafer bonding and the AFM, as well as helping Mahnaz out with general
litho support.  Many of you already know Colby (if not his adorable
little one, Claire) -- he's a former industrial labmember here and
previous to that, spent loads of time doing graduate work in the
Berkeley Microlab.  So, Colby is extremely experienced and
knowledgeable.  He's been "one of us" (in the SNF labmember community)
for a couple of years now, but now has come over to join the us staffers
on the dark side...  Stop by CIS 143 or in the litho area to say "hi" --

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network
mtang at