etching depth of 500um

Chris Kenney kenney at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 9 15:02:05 PDT 2004

You can use the focus knob on a microscope to measure the
depth with a few microns accuracy. Use as high a magnification
as you can for smaller errors.

It's nice to calibrate the focus know with an object of know height.

With channels this wide and with a low aspect ration you should
be able to focus on the channel bottoms.

Chris