Plastic/Glass Micro-Channel Chip Companies/Vendors/Foundries

Eric Sanjuan EricS at Bridgewave.com
Thu Aug 12 12:02:20 PDT 2004

hi,
one option is http://www.micralyne.com/index.html
eric sanjuan

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Dean Ness [mailto:ness at stanford.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 10:23 PM
To: labmembers at snf.stanford.edu
Cc: david_oksenberg at hotmail.com
Subject: Plastic/Glass Micro-Channel Chip Companies/Vendors/Foundries

Hello,
I could use some help identifying possible vendors or commercial foundries
to fabricate micro-channel plastic and/or glass chips.

Any names of companies you can recommend would be very helpful.

For those interested in more details about my specific requirements please
read below.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Kevin Ness

MORE DETAILS:
I will send them the mask layout for fluidic port locations (~500 um
diameter) and the micro-channel top view layout (micro-channel details --
rectangular geometry ~50 um deep x ~500 um wide).

I would like them to fab fluid ports in top layer, fab u-channels in the
bottom layer and fuse/bond the two layers together.

If possible I would like electrodes fabricated in the fluid wells (for
E-field) and the ability (NOT NECESSARY) to perform metalization (before
bonding) at the bonded interface for temperature sensing and actuation.