Chemical use this weekend

Dick Crane rcrane at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 2 12:12:37 PDT 2004

Labmembers,

Please help the next wet bench user have enough chemicals this long
weekend. We are starting a three day weekend so chemical supplies may
run low by Monday night. Please observe the recommended bath changing
schedules and we should be OK. If you must change a bath, please check
for an adequate supply of refill chemicals before dumping.

Litho area: developer and photoresist refill supplies are in the yellow
storage cabinet.

Thanks for your help and have a good July 4th weekend,

Dick