FW: SNF Users

Paul Rissman rissman at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 9 14:22:31 PDT 2004

To All,

Professor Nishi asked that I clarify one of the statements in Dr. Jian's
message.  There has been no change in the SNF fee schedule since October,
2002.  The previous adjustment in fees was made in October, 1999.  Up to
that point, the fee schedule had been unchanged since 1992.

We understand the concern of the users of the facility and this is why
Professor Nishi's memo was sent out to advise you that we are considering
changes to the fee structure.  We are presently analyzing the lab revenue
and cost data for presentation to the faculty advisory committee.  A lab
wide meeting will be held in August to present this information to all lab
users.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Paul Rissman