Welcome Ed Myers

Paul Rissman rissman at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 16 16:13:02 PDT 2004

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Ed Myers to the SNF
staff.  Ed is reporting to me with the charter of supporting processes and
users in the facility.  Many of you may already be familiar with Ed, since
he has been a user of SNF for the past two years while he worked at
GenoRx.  Ed got his PhD at North Carolina State University and spent 9
years at National Semiconductor.  In 1997 he joined Candescent Technologies
and 2001 to 2002 he worked at dpiX.  Ed's experience includes a variety of
CVD technology including TiN, Si-Ge, and ferroelectrics.

Ed is a great addition to the SNF staff.  You can contact him via e-mail at
edmyers at stanford.edu.

Paul