Litho area HEPAs down Monday

Dick Crane rcrane at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 9 08:07:44 PDT 2004

Litho area users:

As part of the humidifier water quality upgrade project for the litho
area, on Monday, June 14, from 0700 through 1500, HEPA air (the clean
air from the ceiling filters) will be turned off, one aisle at a time,
(three aisles) for up to two hours per aisle, for up to a total of six
hours. This HEPA air shutdown will affect the cleanroom's ability to
maintain Class 100 air quality. Particle counts will increase. I would
guess we could have a Class 1000 condition in the shutdown aisle. If
your process is particle critical, please avoid processing during this
time.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Dick