wire bonding service nearby

Boon Siew Ooi bsooi at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 15 20:40:17 PDT 2004

Hi,

I happen to know a small company called Agilecom in San Jose that provides
wirebond (Al or Au), and small quantity semiconductor laser & high frequency
device packaging services. Agilecom's contact is;

Amy Lin or Yuan Shu
Agilecome Fiber Solution
2372 Qume Dr., Menlo Business Park, Suite F
San Jose, CA 95131, USA
Tel: (408) 943-0815   fax (408) 943-1800

Regards,
Boon