Litho Update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 2 09:55:31 PST 2004

Hello all,

We have made some minor changes to "yes" oven, now if the oven does not
reach the set point pressure, the system  will alarm. You  will need to
reset the system and take appropriate steps . All of the steps are
written and a copy of the new procedure  is next to the system. Please
take a few minutes and read it and ask question if any.

On Monday 3/1 I found the hot plate 115 tampered with and was at 150
degree, This has happened twice since January of this year. This time
the kind labmember wiped out our setting and even put a new mark on the
hot plate.
What I do not understand is why some one will do such a thing?? There
are two other hot plates available, why change the one we all relay on
for a specific temperature ( 115)? I need a explanation, am I missing
something?
We have cleaned both hot plates and if this happens again I will  simply
pull  115 C  hot plate out.

mahnaz