Varian Vacuum Tech. Seminar 11/8
rcrane at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 1 14:12:35 PST 2004
CIS, CISX and lab users,
The Stanford Nanofabrication Facility is pleased to host Varian Vacuum
Technologies' Vacuum Technology Seminar. Please see poster below.
SCIENCE OF HIGH & ULTRA HIGH VACUUM
Speaker: Johan De Rijke, Varian Vacuum Technologies
Objective: To assist in the training of scientists, engineers and
technicians in the art and science of VACUUM.
Date: Monday, November 8, 2004
Time: 10:00 AM- 2:30 PM
Place: CISX Auditorium, CISX101
Host: Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
Who is this for?
· Vacuum Novices: Someone who has minimal vacuum experience will receive
a comprehensive treatment of high and ultra high vacuum practice.
· Vacuum Engineers: The experienced practitioner will gain valuable
insights and pointers.
Seminar Contents Schedule
· HV/UHV Introduction 10:00-12:00 Seminar / Short Course
· System Pressure
· Total Gas Load 12:00-12:45 Lunch (Complimentary)
· Materials Selection
· System Pumping Speed 12:45-2:00 Seminar Continued
· System Operation 2:00-2:30 Q & A Session
· Q & A Session
· Complimentary Seminar Manual
Reserve your place in this free seminar / short course (and lunch) by
sending an email to:
dan.jacobson at varianinc.com
or call Dan at 650-387-9121
Sponsored by Varian Vacuum Technologies, 1.800.882.7426,
a world leader in vacuum pumps and technology,
dedicated to the advancement of the art and
science of vacuum.
Hosted by Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the labmembers