vendor info needed for drilling 0.5 mm holes in glass

Ankur Jain ankurjn at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 3 17:26:52 PST 2004

hello SNF labmembers,
 I want to drill 0.5 mm diameter through holes in 0.7 mm thick glass
wafers. Do you know of any vendors who might be able to supply me with
drill bits for this purpose? I've found a number of vendors for drills as
small as 0.75 mm, but no one seems to have 0.5 mm drills.
 Any information in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Ankur.

ANKUR JAIN
Graduate Student
Microscale Heat Transfer Laboratories         Residence:
Room 201, Building 530                        126 Blackwelder Ct, Apt 902
Stanford, CA-94305                            Stanford, CA - 94305
Ph: 650-736-0044                              Cell Ph: 650-799-8986
http://www.stanford.edu/~ankurjn