Building Security Alert

Dick Crane rcrane at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 9 12:24:51 PST 2004

Building dwellers and SNF labmembers

Recently the emergency exits in the gas pad yard (CIS receiving) have
been used at night and left open. Clearly this defeats the security
requirements of the area. The exits alarms have been reactivated and
will sound. If you have an emergency and must use the exit, please
notify me (5-3665 or 650 851-3972) or the Department of Public Safety
(3-9633 or 650 329-2413 or if the situation is life or property
threatening, 9-911) so we will know the nature of the emergency, take
action as required and relock the exits and secure the area.

Thank you for your help,

Dick Crane