Remove materials before lab shutdown

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 19 09:15:46 PST 2004

Greetings everyone!

Just a reminder that the annual lab shutdown is scheduled to start at 7
am on Friday, Dec. 17.  Please remove any personal belongings that are
not already stored in your personal lab bins.  This means any wafers,
wafer boxes, labware, etc. that you may keep in WIP storage or labware
storage shelves.  This also includes any other personal belongings that
may be sitting on top of personal bins (masks, notebooks, etc.)  And
please remove anything that is of great value to you.  There will be a
lot of facilities and maintenance work done in the lab, so most every
available surface will be covered and there will be a lot of contractors
who may be moving things around.  We will make every effort to ensure
care is taken, but we cannot be responsible for damage or loss of
personal items.

Thanks for your attention,

Your friendly, neighborhood SNF staff

mtang at stanford.edu