New Agreement Form

Paul Rissman rissman at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 4 08:45:09 PDT 2004

Dear non-Stanford labmember:

As you know, your use of this lab is governed by the terms covered in the
SNF User Agreement form that you signed upon joining SNF.  Over the years,
the form has evolved somewhat, and it seems now that different terms may
apply to different labmembers, depending on when he or
she joined SNF.

We have now updated the labmember agreement form.  This form is now
available on the web and is the official version of the form, as of October
1, 2004.  All new prospective, non-Stanford labmembers will be required to
sign this form.

http://www-snf.stanford.edu/Access/AgreementForm.pdf

I am also asking that all active non-Stanford labmembers sign this new form
as well and to submit them to Maureen Baran by November 1.  There will be a
grace period, as a courtesy to those whose institutions may require
additional time to review the new forms; a request for additional
time must be made in writing to access at snf.stanford.edu.  If an updated
agreement form is not received, we will assume that you wish your
labmembership to lapse.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but please bear with usas
we get underway on our program to update and streamline our adminstration.

Thank you,

Paul Rissman, Director
Research Operations