2004 Holiday Shutdown

Dick Crane rcrane at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 14 08:57:25 PDT 2004

Fab users,

Time to plan ahead. We are approaching the Christmas Holiday season,
Stanford University will being closing down for two weeks and it is time
for the SNF annual equipment maintenance marathon.

The fab will close at 0700 on Friday, December 17. All users need to be
out of the fab by then.

The fab reopens for use at 1600 on Monday, January 3. Staff will be
requalifying equipment during the day and we will have 80-90% of the
tools ready for use by 1600. Watch for tool status on Coral.

CIS and CISX building will be officially closed for the 12/17-1/3 break.
There will be no heating, janitorial services, staff services, mail and
package delivery services and the building will be locked. The receiving
area is not available for parking. Any vehicles locked in will
need to be recovered through police services or left overnight. Please
don't park there. A, C, and Z parking lot permit enforcement will be
suspended during the break (fire zone and handicap areas excluded).

Thanks,

Dick