new user agreement

Paul Rissman rissman at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 21 15:06:49 PDT 2004

Dear non-Stanford labmember:

As you know, we asked all non-Stanford-affiliated labmembers submit a new
agreement form by November 1.  Please complete this form by this
time.  This will allow us to update our records and to ensure that everyone
at SNF is working under the same principles.  The form can be found at:

http://www-snf.stanford.edu/Access/AgreementForm.pdf

As I mentioned previously, if you need more time for a legal review of the
form, please let us know with a request to access at snf.stanford.edu and we
will extend the deadline.  Otherwise, we will assume that you wish your SNF
labmembership to lapse and will disable your Coral login after this
date.  Any personal belongings you may still have stored in bins and
lockers will be collected, so that we can reissue storage space available
to labmembers who have been patiently waiting.

Thank you for your prompt attention.

Paul Rissman

P.S.  If you will not be returning to the lab, please send a message to
Maureen Baran (mbaran at snf.stanford.edu) so we can proceed with removal of
your account, bin and locker.