Anyone wants to get Silicon coated glass wafers?

Ankur Jain ankurjn at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 21 16:35:56 PDT 2004

Hello labmembers,
 I am planning to purchase Amorphous Silicon coated Borofloat glass
wafers. If you are also interested in purchasing these wafers, please let
me or Mary Tang know how many you want to purchase. We can get a lower
price by ordering in bulk.

thanks,

Ankur.

ANKUR JAIN
Graduate Student
Microscale Heat Transfer Laboratories         Residence:
Room 201, Building 530                        126 Blackwelder Ct, Apt 902
Stanford, CA-94305                            Stanford, CA - 94305
Ph: 650-736-0044                              Cell Ph: 650-799-8986
http://www.stanford.edu/~ankurjn