NanoSpecs

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 28 11:04:37 PDT 2004

All,

As you have seen and heard we have experience attrition of our NanoSpec
reflectance tools.  We lost the first two do to terminal configuration
being corrupted.   Yesterday, we lost the system in Litho do the computer
power supply going bad.  This leaves us without any functioning NanoSpecs.

On the upside, last week we arranged for Nanometrics field service to come
in.  At present we are expecting them after lunch today (Thurs.,
10/28).  Maintenance is working hard to get the Litho computer up and
running before they arrive.  Hopefully we can get a couple of systems
running by the end of the day.

Regards,

Ed Myers