Chromium etchant

Hung-Tao Chou hungtao at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 29 10:07:00 PDT 2004

Hi! I use Transene Chromium Etchants 1020 to etch Cr. My Cr layer is
thermally evaporated and is 5-7 nm thick to avoid electrical charging in
doing e-beam lithography.
Sample with Cr layer is etched for 30 seconds in the etchant and then I
rinse it with DI water.
You can check the information from the link below.
http://www.transene.com/cr.html

Best,

Hungtao